Psion 7/netbook spares - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion 7/netbook spares - Scion ; Hi, Does anybody know where I could get a new DC power connector for my Psion 7. I've tried Farnells and RS, but couldn't see anything on there that might fit the bill. TTFN Faye...

  1. Psion 7/netbook spares

    Hi,

    Does anybody know where I could get a new DC power connector for my
    Psion 7. I've tried Farnells and RS, but couldn't see anything on
    there that might fit the bill.

    TTFN

    Faye

  2. Re: Psion 7/netbook spares

    Faye Mitchell wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anybody know where I could get a new DC power connector for my
    > Psion 7. I've tried Farnells and RS, but couldn't see anything on
    > there that might fit the bill.
    >
    > TTFN
    >
    > Faye

    Maplins, I'm sure one of their multi voltage adapters will work. Might
    be about 35 though.

  3. Re: Psion 7/netbook spares

    > Does anybody know where I could get a new DC power connector for my
    > Psion 7.

    www.pulster.eu - 19 eur

    Chris

  4. Re: Psion 7/netbook spares

    Faye Mitchell wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anybody know where I could get a new DC power connector for my
    > Psion 7. I've tried Farnells and RS, but couldn't see anything on
    > there that might fit the bill.
    >
    > TTFN
    >
    > Faye

    Ooops, sorry should have been more specific - it's the socket that
    connects to the motherboard I'm after (serves me right for posting
    so late at night :-) )

    TTFN

    Faye

+ Reply to Thread