can't connect - Scion

This is a discussion on can't connect - Scion ; sorry me agaIN botherig all you clever psioneers out there i've got psi win 2.3.3 and win 2000 pro and a seriesl usb converter cable and i conect any tipsor help please...

  1. can't connect

    sorry me agaIN botherig all you clever psioneers out there i've got
    psi win 2.3.3 and win 2000 pro and a seriesl usb converter cable and i
    conect any tipsor help please

  2. Re: can't connect

    richard seed wrote:

    > sorry me agaIN botherig all you clever psioneers out there i've got
    > psi win 2.3.3 and win 2000 pro and a seriesl usb converter cable and i
    > conect any tipsor help please

    What have you done and tried so far and what was the result or error
    messages?

  3. Re: can't connect

    Do you mean you can connect and want further tips, or do you mean you
    can't connect?

    f you can't connect, it may be because of the USB/Serial cable - all
    of them don't work with Psion. You may have to try a different brand
    of cable. Which brand are you using?

    Keith

  4. Re: can't connect

    "richard seed" wrote in message
    > sorry me agaIN botherig all you clever psioneers out there i've got
    > psi win 2.3.3 and win 2000 pro and a seriesl usb converter cable and i
    > conect any tipsor help please

    With mine, I have found disconnecting and reconnecting, then checking I have
    the light COM port set up, usually does the trick.

    --
    The DervMan
    www.dervman.com

  5. Re: can't connect

    DervMan opined
    >"richard seed" wrote in message
    >> sorry me agaIN botherig all you clever psioneers out there i've got
    >> psi win 2.3.3 and win 2000 pro and a seriesl usb converter cable and i
    >> conect any tipsor help please

    >With mine, I have found disconnecting and reconnecting, then checking I have
    >the light COM port set up, usually does the trick.

    Try connecting immediately after rebooting.

    Make sure the Psion is already active ^L for cable connection, then fire
    up the software.

    (mind you I connect using an old serial connector, I haven't yet tried
    via USB.)

    HIH

    Mike

    Michael J Davis

    Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/watchman/
    <><
    For this is what the Lord has said to me,
    "Go and post a Watchman and let
    him report what he sees." Isa 21:6
    <><

+ Reply to Thread