where can i download psi win - Scion

This is a discussion on where can i download psi win - Scion ; I wenttto the Psion texlogix site and looked for psiwin on their site search and nothing came up where can i find a copy Please help...

  1. where can i download psi win

    I wenttto the Psion texlogix site and looked for psiwin on their site
    search and nothing came up where can i find a copy

    Please help

  2. Re: where can i download psi win

    "richard seed" wrote in message
    >I wenttto the Psion texlogix site and looked for psiwin on their site
    > search and nothing came up where can i find a copy
    >
    > Please help

    Try here:

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=psiwin&meta=

    The second link has it, the first probably too...

    --
    The DervMan
    www.dervman.com

  3. Re: where can i download psi win

    PsiWin 2.3.3: English / Franšais / Italiano / Espa˝ol / Dutch

    Link: http://www.pulster.de/engl/index.html

    Christoph

+ Reply to Thread