PDF reader for Psion 5mx - Scion

This is a discussion on PDF reader for Psion 5mx - Scion ; Hi, Any idea where I could find a .pdf reader for my psion 5mx? I need this to be able to use scanned docs etc. on my psion. Thanks for help! Regards, Richard...

  1. PDF reader for Psion 5mx

    Hi,

    Any idea where I could find a .pdf reader for my psion 5mx? I need this to
    be able to use scanned docs etc. on my psion.
    Thanks for help!
    Regards,

    Richard

  2. Re: PDF reader for Psion 5mx

    Hi Richard,

    Richard> Any idea where I could find a .pdf reader for my psion 5mx? I need this to
    Richard> be able to use scanned docs etc. on my psion.

    Have a look at http://www.mbrainsoftware.com/Psion/Pdf/Pdf.htm

    'Andreas

    --
    Wherever I lay my .emacs, there's my $HOME.

  3. Re: PDF reader for Psion 5mx

    Hi Richard,

    Andreas is right - but you should be aware that more recent PDF standards are not fully supported.

    Take care,
    Phil.
    --
    "Time wounds all heels."

    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html

  4. Re: PDF reader for Psion 5mx

    Andreas Eder opined
    >Hi Richard,

    > Richard> Any idea where I could find a .pdf reader for my psion
    >5mx? I need this to
    > Richard> be able to use scanned docs etc. on my psion.
    >
    >Have a look at http://www.mbrainsoftware.com/Psion/Pdf/Pdf.htm

    I have that (ver 1.03). It has significant problems in handling embedded
    graphics and even tables, and that's with older pdf files!

    Try it though.

    Mike

    Michael J Davis

    <><
    For this is what the Lord has said to me,
    "Go and post a Watchman and let
    him report what he sees." Isa 21:6
    <><

+ Reply to Thread