Hi guys,

My old Cannon BJ10 printer is in need of replacement, hopefully with a
modern colour inkjet printer. But I want to retain printability for
my Psion 5mx as well as any PC I might wish to print from. I've been
using the battery powered serial to parallel printer adapter to date.
I never got print-thru-PC to work very well, besides which I don't
leave printer and laptop PC connected anyway.

So I think I need to find a printer with a parallel port as well as
USB. Initial investigations seem to suggest there are relatively few
budget printers still having the parallel port.

Which is where I seek advice from you guys!

Recommendations of Psion friendly printers will be most gratefully
received.

TIA

Neil