netBook and national keyborad support - Scion

This is a discussion on netBook and national keyborad support - Scion ; Hi, After my netBook run out of power I had to installize the OS from the CD, but I can't get the Norwegian characters on the keyboard (זרו translates to ';=) back? Some idea? -- MVH, Patrick !DigitalGoodtimes...

  1. netBook and national keyborad support

    --

    MVH,
    Patrick

  2. Re: netBook and national keyborad support

    Den 2007-01-11 11:43:51 skrev Patrick Nordlie
    :

    > Hi,
    > After my netBook run out of power I had to installize the OS from the
    > CD, but I can't get the Norwegian characters on the keyboard (זרו
    > translates to ';=) back? Some idea?

    Did you try a soft reset?

    --
    Oil is for sissies