FS Psion 5mx with palmtec case and docking station - Scion

This is a discussion on FS Psion 5mx with palmtec case and docking station - Scion ; Please have a look at this excellent condition 5mx, if you are interested go to http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=140072112303 happy bidding John -- John Myers...

  1. FS Psion 5mx with palmtec case and docking station

    --
    John Myers

  2. Re: FS Psion 5mx with palmtec case and docking station

    John Myers opined
    >Please have a look at this excellent condition 5mx, if you are interested
    >go to http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=140072112303

    What's a docking station for the 5mx - I don't recall that?

    Mike

    Michael J Davis

    Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/watchman/
    <><
    For this is what the Lord has said to me,
    "Go and post a Watchman and let
    him report what he sees." Isa 21:6
    <><

+ Reply to Thread