3c flash memory cards - how much are they? - Scion

This is a discussion on 3c flash memory cards - how much are they? - Scion ; Psion 3c flash SSD memory cards, how much are they? And where from? I assume they Psion-only, right? Thanks. -- Auckland NEW ZEALAND...

  1. 3c flash memory cards - how much are they?

    --
    Auckland NEW ZEALAND

  2. Re: 3c flash memory cards - how much are they?

    Hi,

    3c cards are Psion dedicated, I know of no other use for them.
    Some cannot be used in the 3 and none can be used in earlier Psions or non-SiBO Psions (5, 5mx, etc.).

    Try http://www.psionex.co.uk/, he sells the cards (known as Solid State Disks - SSDs).

    Take care,
    Phil.
    --
    "Time wounds all heels."

    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html

  3. Re: 3c flash memory cards - how much are they?

    > Psion 3c flash SSD memory cards, how much are they? And where from? I
    > assume they Psion-only, right?

    We have stocks and sell these at http://www.pulster.de
    To name just 2 available types and sizes:

    512 kb RAM - 39 eur
    8 MB Flash - 99 eur

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread