psion 3c, with manuals, cost 1 beer - Scion

This is a discussion on psion 3c, with manuals, cost 1 beer - Scion ; I do not think I can really charge a beer for these old things, but maybe somebody would like them. * psion 3 (talks german) very good condition * psion 3c (English) wobbly case, but I was using it until ...

  1. psion 3c, with manuals, cost 1 beer

    I do not think I can really charge a beer for these old things,
    but maybe somebody would like them.

    * psion 3 (talks german) very good condition
    * psion 3c (English) wobbly case, but I was using it until the
    day I stopped
    * Manuals in english
    * series 3 user guide
    * series 3 programming manual
    * series 3c user guide
    * series 3 "3 Link rs232"
    * series 3 spreadsheet
    * series 3 winlink
    * psiwin
    * floppies: rcom, winlink, psiwin
    * link cable (the thing known as a soap on a string)

    Anybody is welcome to these things, especially if they collect
    them from Hamburg.
    I will not package them up and post them, just on the promise
    that you will reimburse me.
    I would like to see them go to a good home.

    If you are interested and can suggest a way to collect them with
    minimal effort on my part, mail to "torda" _at_
    zbh.uni-hamburg.de.

    Andrew Torda

  2. Re: psion 3c, with manuals, cost 1 beer

    Hi Andre,

    Just look in your mailbox!

    Richard

    "Andrew Torda" schreef in bericht
    >I do not think I can really charge a beer for these old things,
    > but maybe somebody would like them.
    >
    > * psion 3 (talks german) very good condition
    > * psion 3c (English) wobbly case, but I was using it until the
    > day I stopped
    > * Manuals in english
    > * series 3 user guide
    > * series 3 programming manual
    > * series 3c user guide
    > * series 3 "3 Link rs232"
    > * series 3 spreadsheet
    > * series 3 winlink
    > * psiwin
    > * floppies: rcom, winlink, psiwin
    > * link cable (the thing known as a soap on a string)
    >
    > Anybody is welcome to these things, especially if they collect
    > them from Hamburg.
    > I will not package them up and post them, just on the promise
    > that you will reimburse me.
    > I would like to see them go to a good home.
    >
    > If you are interested and can suggest a way to collect them with
    > minimal effort on my part, mail to "torda" _at_
    > zbh.uni-hamburg.de.
    >

    > Andrew Torda

  3. Re: psion 3c, with manuals, cost 1 beer

    Hi Andrew,

    Email seems to be bouncing back every time. Some error about Too many hops
    (28 iso 25).
    Here's a copy of my original email to you:

+ Reply to Thread