Nokia 7710 - Scion

This is a discussion on Nokia 7710 - Scion ; Well, I acquired a 7710 recently, mainly because it was cheap and is a cool phone. I would like to use it as my primary machine and eventually retire the 5mx. 1: My Calendar is the most important item with ...

  1. Nokia 7710

    Well,

    I acquired a 7710 recently, mainly because it was cheap and is a cool phone.
    I would like to use it as my primary machine and eventually retire the 5mx.

    1: My Calendar is the most important item with about 10 years of data, the
    last 5 of which still needs to be accessible. Is there a way to covert my
    Agenda file to the 7710 ?

    2: Same goes for contacts (I guess sync via Outlook and back might work)

    Anyone out there any experience with this??

    Dr. Dweeb

  2. Re: Nokia 7710

    begin oe_protect.scr
    Dr. Dweeb espoused:
    > Well,
    >
    > I acquired a 7710 recently, mainly because it was cheap and is a cool phone.
    > I would like to use it as my primary machine and eventually retire the 5mx.
    >
    > 1: My Calendar is the most important item with about 10 years of data, the
    > last 5 of which still needs to be accessible. Is there a way to covert my
    > Agenda file to the 7710 ?
    >
    > 2: Same goes for contacts (I guess sync via Outlook and back might work)
    >
    > Anyone out there any experience with this??

    Not specifically for a 7710, but I did sync a 3360 to a 5mx that way a
    few years ago. And similarly from the 3360 to a 6630.

    Joe's sister puts spaghetti in her shoes!

  3. Re: Nokia 7710

    Thanks for post a script file - moron.

+ Reply to Thread