synchronization.es~ in use - Scion

This is a discussion on synchronization.es~ in use - Scion ; just got my 5mx and what a fine machine it is....However i can not yet sync with Outlook 2003 i get synchronization.es~ is in use.... Win XP SP2 Outlook 2003 PsiWin 2.33 Can anyone help please? Thanks Simon...

  1. synchronization.es~ in use

    just got my 5mx and what a fine machine it is....However i can not yet
    sync with Outlook 2003 i get synchronization.es~ is in use....

    Win XP SP2
    Outlook 2003
    PsiWin 2.33

    Can anyone help please?

    Thanks

    Simon

  2. Re: synchronization.es~ in use

    Hi Simon,

    I can't help directly - but the problem is probably addressed at the PsionPlace fora.
    They're at http://www.pdastreet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8.
    Registration (to post) is free and the operation hasn't led to me receiving any spam.

    Take care,
    Phil.

    "Time wounds all heels."

    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html

  3. Re: synchronization.es~ in use

    Are you sure to use the 'old' file format and not the new ol2003 format?
    horst

+ Reply to Thread