Looking for nconvert - Scion

This is a discussion on Looking for nconvert - Scion ; Hi psionists, I want to buy nconvert for my 5MXpro. Since it cannot be registered any more, is anybody going to sell his one? Can the key be sold, i.e. _not_ pirated? TIA, Oliver...

  1. Looking for nconvert

    Hi psionists,

    I want to buy nconvert for my 5MXpro. Since it cannot be registered
    any more, is anybody going to sell his one? Can the key be sold, i.e.
    _not_ pirated?

    TIA, Oliver

  2. Re: Looking for nconvert

    Hi Oliver,

    Technically shareware keys are not transferable.

    But don't despair!

    First try Martin Guthrie's Pscience5 site (http://www.pscience5.net/) as he has a lot of Neuon stuff.
    Ben, who ran the Neuon website, asked him to host it all.
    If there's nothing there and he can't help, eMail me (try http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/email.html).

    But you cannot buy any Neuon stuff.
    Some is definitely free now, the rest may be in limbo.
    This is about the only situation where *warez* registration schemes have a legitimate function in my honest opinion.

    Take care,
    Phil.

    "Time wounds all heels."

    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html

  3. Re: Looking for nconvert

    Hi Oliver:

    Just look here: http://www.pscience5.net/LFNeuon.htm

    Richard van Stappershoef

    "Oliver N. Kühlwein" schreef in bericht
    > Hi psionists,
    >
    > I want to buy nconvert for my 5MXpro. Since it cannot be registered
    > any more, is anybody going to sell his one? Can the key be sold, i.e.
    > _not_ pirated?
    >
    > TIA, Oliver

  4. Re: Looking for nconvert

    On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:27:23 +0200, "Richard van Stappershoef"
    wrote:

    >Hi Oliver:
    >
    >Just look here: http://www.pscience5.net/LFNeuon.htm

    Thank you, Richard.

    Best regards,

    Oliver

  5. Re: Looking for nconvert

    On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 06:50:46 -0001, phil.see.website@uk.invalid (Phil
    Aypee) wrote:

    >Hi Oliver,
    >
    >Technically shareware keys are not transferable.
    >
    >But don't despair!
    >
    >First try Martin Guthrie's Pscience5 site (http://www.pscience5.net/) as he has a lot of Neuon stuff.
    >Ben, who ran the Neuon website, asked him to host it all.

    Thank you for your suggestions, Phil.

    Best regards,

    Oliver

+ Reply to Thread