Ebook Charlens Dickens - Oliver Twist - Scion

This is a discussion on Ebook Charlens Dickens - Oliver Twist - Scion ; Charlens Dickens - Oliver Twist --------------------------------- I edited and createt an ebook for the Psion, the German version of Charlens Dickens' "Oliver Twist". You can download it from http://home.chiemgau-net.de/ausserst...liverTwist.zip (253 kb) I used an old translation from the 19th century, ...

  1. Ebook Charlens Dickens - Oliver Twist

    Charlens Dickens - Oliver Twist
    ---------------------------------

    I edited and createt an ebook for the Psion, the German version of Charlens
    Dickens' "Oliver Twist". You can download it from

    http://home.chiemgau-net.de/ausserst...liverTwist.zip (253 kb)

    I used an old translation from the 19th century, and the origin for
    improving. My time was limited, so don't go angry with me because of mistakes.
    Futur I'll work just on own literature and software.

    Alexander Ausserstorfer

  2. Re: Ebook Charlens Dickens - Oliver Twist

    Hi Alexander, The zipfile is maybe corrupt I can't open it with winzip.

    Vr.Gr. Walter

    "Alexander Ausserstorfer" schreef in bericht
    | Charlens Dickens - Oliver Twist
    | ---------------------------------
    |
    | I edited and createt an ebook for the Psion, the German version of
    Charlens
    | Dickens' "Oliver Twist". You can download it from
    |
    | http://home.chiemgau-net.de/ausserst...liverTwist.zip (253 kb)
    |
    | I used an old translation from the 19th century, and the origin for
    | improving. My time was limited, so don't go angry with me because of
    mistakes.
    | Futur I'll work just on own literature and software.
    |
    | Alexander Ausserstorfer

+ Reply to Thread