font prgorm - Scion

This is a discussion on font prgorm - Scion ; there used to be progam for the S% which allowed the loading of extra fonts above the original six storingthe files specially in a separate folder and it allowed the use of a greek font . Mine vaished after the ...

  1. font prgorm

    there used to be progam for the S% which allowed the loading of extra
    fonts above the original six storingthe files specially in a
    separate folder and it allowed the use of a greek font . Mine vaished
    after the batteries and theback up battery perished together and mr
    sillr here forgot to make a backuo file. cAn anyone on the NG help

  2. Re: font prgorm

    > there used to be progam for the S% which allowed the loading of extra
    > fonts above the original six...

    Are you looking for FontMachine ... ?
    http://www.mbrainsoftware.com/Psion/...ontMachine.htm

    Simon.

  3. Re: font prgorm

    richard seed:

    > there used to be progam for the S% which allowed the loading of extra
    > fonts above the original six storingthe files specially in a
    > separate folder and it allowed the use of a greek font . Mine vaished
    > after the batteries and theback up battery perished together and mr
    > sillr here forgot to make a backuo file. cAn anyone on the NG help

    Hm, do you mean CyrLat by A. Zavorin? Its site is now dead, but there
    remain some copies at http://mypsion.ru/software.php?aid=299 -- e.g.
    http://mypsion.ru/soft/299/cyrillic.5.17.zip (Series 5mx/7, netBook,
    Revo/+/Diamond Mako). It is not the latest version, though (it is
    5.17, and I use 5.20).

    You could see the pictures at http://mypsion.ru/library.php?aid=1207
    to see if this is the program you are looking for.

    --
    Sergei

  4. Re: font program

    richard seed wrote:
    > there used to be progam for the S% which allowed the loading of extra
    > fonts above the original six storingthe files specially in a
    > separate folder and it allowed the use of a greek font . Mine vaished
    > after the batteries and theback up battery perished together and mr
    > sillr here forgot to make a backuo file. cAn anyone on the NG help

    From somewhere I have a file called "hellas.fon" of 2416 bytes. Viewed via
    the font editor I have on my 3mx it shows the Greek alphabet in upper and
    lower case but no other characters.

    HTH Mike.
    --
    If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.

  5. Re: font prgorm

    Thanks thats the one I'll need to download and reregister

    On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 09:06:47 +0100, Simon Pooley
    wrote:

    >> there used to be progam for the S% which allowed the loading of extra
    >> fonts above the original six...

    >Are you looking for FontMachine ... ?
    >http://www.mbrainsoftware.com/Psion/...ontMachine.htm
    >
    >Simon.