Mouse on netBook? - Scion

This is a discussion on Mouse on netBook? - Scion ; I'm thinking to connect a mouse to the netBook. Where can I find more technical informations about the serial port, normal used to connect the netBook to another computer?...

  1. Mouse on netBook?

    I'm thinking to connect a mouse to the netBook. Where can I find more
    technical informations about the serial port, normal used to connect the
    netBook to another computer?

  2. Re: Mouse on netBook?

    In article ,
    noreply@chiemgau-net.de (Alexander Ausserstorfer) wrote:

    > I'm thinking to connect a mouse to the netBook. Where can I find more
    > technical informations about the serial port, normal used to connect the
    > netBook to another computer?

    A standard Psion to Serial cable will provide a cross over serial
    connection. You probably need another crossover for a mouse.

    However, I doubt that Psion have made any provision for a mouse driver,
    when the netBook has a touch screen. Where do you intend to get a mouse
    driver? Maybe the Linux on Psion project have one.

    --
    http://www.ericlindsay.com

+ Reply to Thread