Hi Friends,
I still happily use my MC218 (almost identical to Psion 5mx) connected
(via the relevant Infrared ports) to my old Ericsson SH888 mobile ph,
for connection to Internet and SMS managing.
I want to upgrade the mobile ph. with a more "modern" one, that
should STILL do the above connecting via Ir to the MC218 (!), but that
could ALSO (!) have Bluetooth and a "large" colour display, so that
I could be able to use it (with the appropriate sw & GPS device) as a
modern satellite navigator.
I tried the MC218 with a Nokia 6260 and 6233 but NO WAY: the Ir
connection did NOT work !
: - (((
Does anybody have instead positive experiences, knowledge or
suggestions ?

Many thanks
Giorgio
Rome, Italy