Any software like this for Psion 5mx? - Scion

This is a discussion on Any software like this for Psion 5mx? - Scion ; Folks I'm looking for either a macro or a free/shareware program that will automatically launch and open a certain file on a specified date. For example, I'd like it to open a particular file at the following intervals - 4 ...

  1. Any software like this for Psion 5mx?

    Folks

    I'm looking for either a macro or a free/shareware program that will
    automatically launch and open a certain file on a specified date. For
    example, I'd like it to open a particular file at the following
    intervals - 4 days after creation, then 7 days after, 12 days, 20 days,
    30 days, 60 days etc.

    Does anyone know of any software that will do that?

  2. Re: Any software like this for Psion 5mx?

    Antipodean.Lower.Mammal@gmail.com wrote:

    > Folks
    >
    > I'm looking for either a macro or a free/shareware program that will
    > automatically launch and open a certain file on a specified date. For
    > example, I'd like it to open a particular file at the following
    > intervals - 4 days after creation, then 7 days after, 12 days, 20 days,
    > 30 days, 60 days etc.
    >
    > Does anyone know of any software that will do that?

    Have a look in the OPL32 manual.

    --
    ,,,
    (._.)

  3. Re: Any software like this for Psion 5mx?

    Hi Christophe.

    At http://www.freepoc.de/ you'll find CronTab and Macro5, both free.
    Write the macro using OPL32 and the additional Macro5 commands, then run it under CronTab, the macro scheduler.

    Take care,
    Phil.

    "Time wounds all heels."

    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html

  4. Re: Any software like this for Psion 5mx?

    Phil Aypee wrote:
    > Hi Christophe.
    >
    > At http://www.freepoc.de/ you'll find CronTab and Macro5, both free.
    > Write the macro using OPL32 and the additional Macro5 commands, then run it under CronTab, the macro scheduler.
    >
    > Take care,
    > Phil.
    >
    > "Time wounds all heels."
    >
    > http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html