Proof Psion 5X PDA evolutionary pinaccle? - Scion

This is a discussion on Proof Psion 5X PDA evolutionary pinaccle? - Scion ; This guy must be able to get his hands on and try out every PDA and Smartphone that's ever released. And he has better resources than anyone to ferret out their strengths and weaknesses. He uses a Series 5. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07...ne_david_wood/ ...

  1. Proof Psion 5X PDA evolutionary pinaccle?

    This guy must be able to get his hands on and try out every PDA and
    Smartphone that's ever released.

    And he has better resources than anyone to ferret out their strengths
    and weaknesses.

    He uses a Series 5.

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07...ne_david_wood/

    I wonder where he gets his screen cable fixed.

  2. Re: Proof Psion 5X PDA evolutionary pinaccle?

    Noah Spamm wrote:
    > I wonder where he gets his screen cable fixed.

    There are several shops that still do Psion Series 5/5mx service. The
    German shop http://www.psion-store.de/ has excellent service, even good
    add-on products (like a modification so you can _charge_ your batteries
    right in the Psion; just plug it onto power).

    There's a UK shop too, I don't remember what it is right now. But the
    Germans are great with international service, too. I even used them
    while living in Japan!

    /Torben

+ Reply to Thread