There is a good photo website - Scion

This is a discussion on There is a good photo website - Scion ; hello,everyone,I am the newcomer.I hope you can go to this website:flickr.com/photos/partpic/.I am sure it is NOT spam. Then,you can feel that it is a professional photograph website about the computer.there are o lot of picture of some kinds of computer ...

  1. There is a good photo website

    hello,everyone,I am the newcomer.I hope you can go to this
    website:flickr.com/photos/partpic/.I am sure it is NOT spam.
    Then,you can feel that it is a professional photograph website
    about the computer.there are o lot of picture of some kinds of
    computer ,include IBM,SUN ,HP,EMC,HDS and others.
    I wanna to exchange the experience and the idea with you.

  2. Re: There is a good spam website

    Hi "Part Pic",

    When you wrote "I am sure it is NOT spam", just what did you mean?

    This is a Psion group, about EPOC computers, their OSs and programs amongst other things.
    If you really want to post something as off-topic as this, why not put 'OT' in the title?

    But I realise you probably won't even read this, let alone reply.
    You see, I think that, despite your contrary claim, your post *is* spam!

    Please prove me wrong.

    Take care,
    Phil.

    "Time wounds all heels."

    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html

  3. Re: There is a good spam website

    Hi Phil,
    If this goes to the vote, it's SPAM.
    Lot's of pretty photo's but not a Psion in sight.
    Just a plug for a rather un-interesting site.

    Regards Barry
    www.taximania.net <---- ha ha ha

    "Phil Aypee" wrote in message
    > Hi "Part Pic",
    >
    > When you wrote "I am sure it is NOT spam", just what did you mean?
    >
    > This is a Psion group, about EPOC computers, their OSs and programs
    > amongst other things.
    > If you really want to post something as off-topic as this, why not put
    > 'OT' in the title?
    >
    > But I realise you probably won't even read this, let alone reply.
    > You see, I think that, despite your contrary claim, your post *is* spam!
    >
    > Please prove me wrong.
    >
    > Take care,
    > Phil.
    >
    > "Time wounds all heels."
    >
    > http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
    > http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html

  4. Re: There is a good spam website

    In article , Phil Aypee wrote:
    > Hi "Part Pic",
    >
    > When you wrote "I am sure it is NOT spam", just what did you mean?

    He meant "this is spam".
    Further comment unnecessary.
    --
    Aidan Karley, FGS