5mx screen cable replacement @ psionex - Scion

This is a discussion on 5mx screen cable replacement @ psionex - Scion ; Has anyone had any contact with Paul at Psionflexi recently? I sent my 5mx off to him at the end of last month to have the screen cable replaced and have heard nothing since. I have, of course, emailed him ...

  1. 5mx screen cable replacement @ psionex

    Has anyone had any contact with Paul at Psionflexi recently?

    I sent my 5mx off to him at the end of last month to have the
    screen cable replaced and have heard nothing since.

    I have, of course, emailed him but had no reply.

    I am wondering whether I have been a chump and sent my coveted
    Psion to some random web-site never to see it [or the cheque]
    again. I hope not.

    Paul, if you're out there, perhaps you could drop me a PM.

    Regards,

    Steve

  2. Re: 5mx screen cable replacement @ psionex

    Subject should read Psionflexi not psionex.

  3. Re: 5mx screen cable replacement @ psionex

    Well I can answer my own question as my machine arrived
    back this morning as good as new.

    Thanks Paul.

+ Reply to Thread