Which version of Java on 5mx? - Scion

This is a discussion on Which version of Java on 5mx? - Scion ; Title really says it all Can anyone tell me which version of Java the 5mx runs? I bought my Psion off ebay without the CDROM, so don't have the PsionJVM specifications...

  1. Which version of Java on 5mx?

    Title really says it all

    Can anyone tell me which version of Java the 5mx runs? I bought my
    Psion off ebay without the CDROM, so don't have the PsionJVM
    specifications

  2. Re: Which version of Java on 5mx?

    Hi,

    I think you'll find Psion JVM is 1.1.

    It is not on a Psion, you have to install it.
    At the moment I can't send it to you - but perhaps somebody else can help if you need it.

    Take care,
    Phil.

    "Time wounds all heels."

    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
    http://www.aypee.me.uk/index.html

  3. Re: Which version of Java on 5mx?

    Phil Aypee wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I think you'll find Psion JVM is 1.1.
    >
    > It is not on a Psion, you have to install it.
    > At the moment I can't send it to you - but perhaps somebody else can help if you need it.
    >
    > Take care,
    > Phil.
    >
    > "Time wounds all heels."
    >
    > http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html