Scrabble Psion 3a - Scion

This is a discussion on Scrabble Psion 3a - Scion ; HI Wonder if anyone could help me - my dad asked me to bid on Psion 3a Scrabble game on Ebay last night for him and I completely forgot all about it.....he said it doesnt matter and not to worry ...

  1. Scrabble Psion 3a

    HI Wonder if anyone could help me - my dad asked me to bid on Psion 3a
    Scrabble game on Ebay last night for him and I completely forgot all
    about it.....he said it doesnt matter and not to worry but I know he is
    disappointed - would anyone have one they would be willing to sell to
    me. Please consider this request.....many thanks Ashley

  2. Re: Scrabble Psion 3a

    Ashley675 wrote:
    > HI Wonder if anyone could help me - my dad asked me to bid on Psion 3a
    > Scrabble game on Ebay last night for him and I completely forgot all
    > about it.....he said it doesnt matter and not to worry but I know he
    > is disappointed - would anyone have one they would be willing to sell
    > to me. Please consider this request.....many thanks Ashley

    Yes, I've been promising to sell mine off but never got round to it. I have
    merely checked it works on my 3mx; otherwise unused and complete but box a
    bit "distressed". I think that whatever the eBay one went for (assuming
    comparable state) would be reasonable.

    I have some other ("Widget") games too.

    Cheers, Mike.
    --
    If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.

  3. Re: Scrabble Psion 3a

    Ashley675 wrote:
    > HI Wonder if anyone could help me - my dad asked me to bid on Psion 3a
    > Scrabble game on Ebay last night for him and I completely forgot all
    > about it.....he said it doesnt matter and not to worry but I know he
    > is disappointed - would anyone have one they would be willing to sell
    > to me. Please consider this request.....many thanks Ashley

    Looks as if Mike has you sorted. But if you're speaking of Ebay UK then
    there's still one current auction for Series 3 Scrabble - item number
    8824322667

    --
    John Dean
    Oxford