[Q] 618C battery replacement? - Scion

This is a discussion on [Q] 618C battery replacement? - Scion ; Hi, I just bought a second hand Psion 618C, the battery is gone and I wnat to replace a new battery myself. The problem is that I could not find a way to opn up the case. Does anybody know ...

  1. [Q] 618C battery replacement?

    Hi,

    I just bought a second hand Psion 618C, the battery is gone and I wnat
    to replace a new battery myself. The problem is that I could not find a
    way to opn up the case. Does anybody know how to do it? And any store
    selling battery for 618C? Thanks.

  2. Re: 618C battery replacement?

    heliboy2003@yahoo.com.tw wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just bought a second hand Psion 618C, the battery is gone and I wnat
    > to replace a new battery myself. The problem is that I could not find a
    > way to opn up the case. Does anybody know how to do it? And any store
    > selling battery for 618C? Thanks.

    Sorry its in German...
    http://www.psionwelt.com/revo/revobat.htm

    All the original and best references have gone to website heaven.

+ Reply to Thread