Synchronisation problem - Scion

This is a discussion on Synchronisation problem - Scion ; Running PsiWin 2.3.3 on XP Home SP2. I can synchronise the Psion agenda into the Outlook calendar with no problem. Trying to synchronise Psion Contacts into Outlook Contacts doesn't seem to work properly. There is information in the notes section ...

  1. Synchronisation problem

    Running PsiWin 2.3.3 on XP Home SP2. I can synchronise the Psion agenda into
    the Outlook calendar with no problem. Trying to synchronise Psion Contacts
    into Outlook Contacts doesn't seem to work properly. There is information in
    the notes section of Psion contacts which won't transfer to Outlook and
    there is information in the notes area of Outlook which won't transfer to
    Psion.
    In the PsiWin wizard, the area where I *should* be able to adjust the
    settings says "The Synchronizer will prompt you if you need to change any
    contact synchronization settings" but the bit below which says "Click
    Advanced to check the current contact synchronization settings" is greyed
    out, as is the "Advanced" button itself.
    Any thoughts?
    --
    John Dean
    Oxford

  2. Re: Synchronisation problem

    "John Dean" wrote in message
    > Running PsiWin 2.3.3 on XP Home SP2. I can synchronise the Psion agenda
    > into the Outlook calendar with no problem. Trying to synchronise Psion
    > Contacts into Outlook Contacts doesn't seem to work properly. There is
    > information in the notes section of Psion contacts which won't transfer to
    > Outlook and there is information in the notes area of Outlook which won't
    > transfer to Psion.
    > In the PsiWin wizard, the area where I *should* be able to adjust the
    > settings says "The Synchronizer will prompt you if you need to change any
    > contact synchronization settings" but the bit below which says "Click
    > Advanced to check the current contact synchronization settings" is greyed
    > out, as is the "Advanced" button itself.
    > Any thoughts?
    > --

    Transfer of notes between Outlook and Agenda is not supported because they
    are implemented in different ways. One work around is to use to-do for
    notes and create a 'Note' Category.

+ Reply to Thread