Driver for Type II flash ssd cards - Scion

This is a discussion on Driver for Type II flash ssd cards - Scion ; I have acquired a 1mb FlashSSD card for my psion 3. It says unrecognized media when I search it and will not format it either. I understand from earlier topics that the card may have been used on a later ...

  1. Driver for Type II flash ssd cards

    I have acquired a 1mb FlashSSD card for my psion 3. It says
    unrecognized media when I search it and will not format it either.
    I understand from earlier topics that the card may have been used on a
    later machine and the driver lost/
    I have tried to find a driver at locations mentioned before, but
    without success.
    Can anyone help please.

  2. Re: Driver for Type II flash ssd cards

    andrew.kirby@suht.swest.nhs.uk wrote:

    > I have acquired a 1mb FlashSSD card for my psion 3. It says
    > unrecognized media when I search it and will not format it either.
    > I understand from earlier topics that the card may have been used
    > on a later machine and the driver lost/
    > I have tried to find a driver at locations mentioned before, but
    > without success.
    > Can anyone help please.

    http://www.pscience5.net/lost/sibo/typeiifl.zip

    READ.ME:

    Install driver for Type II flash on Series 3 (v1.84 and earlier)

    These two files should be placed in a \IMG\ directory on the type
    II flash SSD. They should then appear under the 'RunIMG' list on
    the system screen, as 'Install'. Press ENTER and the driver will
    load enabling write access to the type II device.

    --
    url=http://guysalias.batcave.net/pgpkeys.txt

  3. Re: Driver for Type II flash ssd cards

    Thanks for the assistance Guy, I'm giving it a try
    Andrew

+ Reply to Thread