Searching 5mx - Scion

This is a discussion on Searching 5mx - Scion ; Is there any way, in the 5mx Agenda, of searching for terms that are embedded in word objects attached to diary entries? -- John Dean Oxford...

  1. Searching 5mx

    --
    John Dean
    Oxford

  2. Re: Searching 5mx

    Hi John,

    Though it's not a problem I've come across it might be worth trying two programs, both on Martin Guthrie's site.

    They're Ferret and Navigator.

    The URL is http://www.pscience5.net/.

    Take care,
    Phil.

    "Time wounds all heels."

    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
    http://www.aypee.me.uk/index.html

  3. Re: Searching 5mx

    Phil Aypee wrote:
    > Hi John,
    >
    > Though it's not a problem I've come across it might be worth trying
    > two programs, both on Martin Guthrie's site.
    >
    > They're Ferret and Navigator.
    >
    > The URL is http://www.pscience5.net/.

    Ooo! Site full of goodies ... kewl ... Ta .... overload ... overload ...
    --
    John Dean
    Oxford

+ Reply to Thread