Canīt sincronize Psion with a PC - Scion

This is a discussion on Canīt sincronize Psion with a PC - Scion ; I canīt sincronize my Psion 5mx with my PC with Windows XP Professional SP2. Is there any incompatibility between this 2 operating systems? They canīt connect. I have a serial com port and the psionīs cable is connected here. Any ...

  1. Canīt sincronize Psion with a PC

    I canīt sincronize my Psion 5mx with my PC with Windows XP Professional SP2.
    Is there any incompatibility between this 2 operating systems?
    They canīt connect. I have a serial com port and the psionīs cable is
    connected here. Any time i try to connect appears a message - Connect
    Problem
    Can anyone help me?
    Many thanks
    FF

  2. Re: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Can=B4t?= sincronize Psion with a PC

    Palmtops Online wrote:

    > I canīt sincronize my Psion 5mx with my PC with Windows XP Professional
    > SP2. Is there any incompatibility between this 2 operating systems?
    > They canīt connect. I have a serial com port and the psionīs cable is
    > connected here. Any time i try to connect appears a message - Connect
    > Problem

    Have you installed PsiWin 2.3.3 onto your Windows machine?

+ Reply to Thread