null modem adaptor - Scion

This is a discussion on null modem adaptor - Scion ; Answer is to build a , to loop the CTS RTS DSR etc signals back into each device with only tx rx and Ground wired through I've tried this on two Dell desktops with success...

  1. null modem adaptor

    Answer is to build a , to loop the CTS RTS DSR etc signals
    back into each device with only tx rx and Ground wired through

    I've tried this on two Dell desktops with success

  2. Re: null modem adaptor

    Robinski wrote:
    > Answer is to build a , to loop the CTS RTS DSR etc signals
    > back into each device with only tx rx and Ground wired through
    >
    > I've tried this on two Dell desktops with success

    Ah, but what is the question? (Rhetorical question only!)

    Mike.
    --
    If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.

  3. Re: null modem adaptor

    The answer is to my previous post in this group. Sorry I'm a bit of a newby
    and I seem to have submitted it as a new subject (Encroacchins senility)

    "Mike Coon" wrote in message
    > Robinski wrote:
    >> Answer is to build a , to loop the CTS RTS DSR etc signals
    >> back into each device with only tx rx and Ground wired through
    >>
    >> I've tried this on two Dell desktops with success

    > Ah, but what is the question? (Rhetorical question only!)
    >
    > Mike.
    > --
    > If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.

+ Reply to Thread