Got a spare! - Scion

This is a discussion on Got a spare! - Scion ; Thanks to Ebay, I acquired a damaged Psion 5mx yesterday morning. It had been dropped and the keyboard had sprung off it's slider guide thingies. An hour's work with the jeweller's screwdrivers this morning and ... one fully-working Psion. 29 ...

  1. Got a spare!

    Thanks to Ebay, I acquired a damaged Psion 5mx yesterday morning. It
    had been dropped and the keyboard had sprung off it's slider guide
    thingies.
    An hour's work with the jeweller's screwdrivers this morning and
    ... one fully-working Psion. 29 quid plus P+P plus an hour's work makes
    that a good deal to me!

    I don't need to worry about replacing my Psion now until ...
    what ... 2010?

    --
    Aidan Karley, FGS
    Aberdeen, Scotland,

  2. Re: Got a spare!

    Quoth Aidan Karley
    :
    >I don't need to worry about replacing my Psion now until ...
    >what ... 2010?

    How's the screen cable?

    (Mind you, mine, with admittedly light use, has lasted four years
    without issues, so you could be okay.)
    --
    __________________________________________________ __

    ~~ Paul G ~~
    __________________________________________________ __

  3. Re: Got a spare!

    In article , Paul G wrote:
    > >I don't need to worry about replacing my Psion now until ...
    > >what ... 2010?

    > How's the screen cable?

    It's future is light use.
    I should become a 5MX- o - phile.
    > >I don't need to worry about replacing my Psion now until ...
    > >what ... 2010?

    > How's the screen cable?

    Leg. Corner. Rearrange.

    --
    Aidan Karley, FGS
    Aberdeen, Scotland,
    Location: +57d10' , -02d09' (sub-tropical Aberdeen), 0.021233
    Written at Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:32 GMT

  4. Re: Got a spare!

    Yeah, that happened to mine. I sent it back to PsionFlexi - 20 quid
    well spent (at least I expect so when it shows up again).

    My hands do not lend themselves to fine mechanical work.

    Dr. Dweeb

+ Reply to Thread