Does anyone need a Revo, maybe for spare parts? I'm moving overseas,
and need to get rid of a lot of junk I've accumulated over the years...
The Revo works fine (at least it did last time I tried it), but it
doesn't charge, so if you want to use it it has to be plugged into
mains power (which obviously reduces its usefulness as a PDA!).

I'm willing to give it to away - as long as whoever wants it pays for
shipping (and I'm in South Africa, so shipping might be a bit expensive
- and I can't accept paypal as payment, unfortunately).

E-mail address in header is valid, so let me know if you're
interested...