question about epoc symbain - p910 - Scion

This is a discussion on question about epoc symbain - p910 - Scion ; okay this is out of context but it related in a way. Well I like to know how I can backup my contacts to my memory stick in the sony p910 running epoc. I don't think the phone allows to ...

  1. question about epoc symbain - p910

    okay this is out of context but it related in a way.
    Well I like to know how I can backup my contacts to my memory stick in the
    sony p910 running epoc.
    I don't think the phone allows to save the contacts on the card; but I am
    sure there must be a backup program
    that may be able to back up my contact to the card

    does anyone know?

    thanks in advance

    stev

  2. Re: question about epoc symbain - p910

    In article , StvyLife
    wrote:
    > okay this is out of context but it related in a way. Well I like to
    > know how I can backup my contacts to my memory stick in the sony p910
    > running epoc. I don't think the phone allows to save the contacts on the
    > card; but I am sure there must be a backup program that may be able to
    > back up my contact to the card

    > does anyone know?

    > thanks in advance

    > stev

    Hi stev, you can back up the contacts via sending via email, infrared,
    bluetooth. Thats what I do, have them in an email so that if the phone
    corrupts I can get the back up that way.

    peter

    --
    Peter Noble

    Goto www.ishanipeter.com - for our website