Patience - Scion

This is a discussion on Patience - Scion ; I'd love to learn the Patience game on my Psion 3c. Can someone tell me where I can find instructions? -- Alasdair...

  1. Patience

    --
    Alasdair

  2. Re: Patience

    Alasdair wrote:
    > I'd love to learn the Patience game on my Psion 3c. Can someone tell
    > me where I can find instructions?

    Either Chapter 10 of the User Guide or, presumably, the Help within the
    program itself. (I checked the manual for my 3mx since though it says "3mx"
    on the cover it says "3c" inside throughout!) I cannot be bothered to read
    the chapter or install the game so I can read the Help myself since I have
    no interest in games!

    BTW Anyone want to make me an offer for "Scrabble" on SSD (boxed, complete
    with manual)? I've just tried it, copied into the 3a emulator under DOSbox,
    but it doesn't work like that!

    Cheers, Mike.
    --
    If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.

  3. Re: Patience

    Hi Mike,

    I'd be happy to send you 5 gbp plus postage. If you'll accept this, you can find my eAddress on http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/email.html.

    Take care,
    Phil.

    "Time wounds all heels."

    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
    http://www.aypee.me.uk/index.html

  4. Re: Patience

    On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 10:36:56 -0000, "Mike Coon"
    wrote:

    >BTW Anyone want to make me an offer for "Scrabble" on SSD (boxed, complete
    >with manual)? I've just tried it, copied into the 3a emulator under DOSbox,
    >but it doesn't work like that!

    Why don't you put it on E-bay? I'd be interested in bidding for it.

    --
    Alasdair.

  5. Re: Patience

    Yayy Scrabble - definitely the best game on the Series 3/a/c/mx. Still play it now even though the wordlist has bean superceded!

    I often check for series 3 psions on ebay - they still fetch decent prices. I still use mine every day - reminds me I must finish Bomz again... there goes another 2 weeks out of my life :@)

    "Mike Coon" wrote in message news:dsno4m$k5e$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...
    Alasdair wrote:
    > I'd love to learn the Patience game on my Psion 3c. Can someone tell
    > me where I can find instructions?

    Either Chapter 10 of the User Guide or, presumably, the Help within the
    program itself. (I checked the manual for my 3mx since though it says "3mx"
    on the cover it says "3c" inside throughout!) I cannot be bothered to read
    the chapter or install the game so I can read the Help myself since I have
    no interest in games!

    BTW Anyone want to make me an offer for "Scrabble" on SSD (boxed, complete
    with manual)? I've just tried it, copied into the 3a emulator under DOSbox,
    but it doesn't work like that!

    Cheers, Mike.
    --
    If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.

+ Reply to Thread