The Bible on SSD - Scion

This is a discussion on The Bible on SSD - Scion ; I have a Psion 3a and a Psion 3c and I am looking for the Bible on SSD. Does such a thing exist and if so, where can I get it? -- Alasdair....

  1. The Bible on SSD

    --
    Alasdair.

  2. Re: The Bible on SSD

    In news:bdrnu1luoerl1iqm8knoq18ro5mmtv8db9@4ax.com,
    Alasdair typed:
    > I have a Psion 3a and a Psion 3c and I am looking for the Bible on
    > SSD. Does such a thing exist and if so, where can I get it?

    eBay?

  3. Re: The Bible on SSD

    Alasdair wrote:
    > I have a Psion 3a and a Psion 3c and I am looking for the Bible on
    > SSD. Does such a thing exist and if so, where can I get it?

    There was a product called Pocket Bible for both the 3 series and the 5
    series machines. Can't remember where it came from just now, but a
    Google search might help. Also, 3lib.ukonline.co.uk I think has some
    links (I know Steve Litchfield is a Christian).

    Stuart

  4. Re: The Bible on SSD

    Hi Alasdair,

    I can’t help directly but if you can get a text copy of the Bible (whichever version you want) you can compress it using the ZVR compressor (on a PC) and read it on the Psion (3a, 3c or 3mx) using ZVR itself.

    If you compress it using the TCR format you’ll find all readers for SiBO (even free ones) have nag screens. Without rewriting the reader program this cannot be avoided unless you can register Barry Childress’ Reader, something no-one else has been able t
    If that might suit, Google for “iay zvr”; if you get no joy, eMail me.

    Take care,
    Phil.

    “To stay young requires unceasing cultivation
    of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.”

    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
    http://www.aypee.me.uk/index.html

+ Reply to Thread