realmaps - Scion

This is a discussion on realmaps - Scion ; Slightly off topic but I don;t know where else to go... does anyone know if there's anything like Realmaps that will work on my Nokia 9210? -- Arthur Marshall Caller for Traditional Dances nb Lord Byron's Maggot http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/barndancer...

  1. realmaps

    --

    Arthur Marshall
    Caller for Traditional Dances
    nb Lord Byron's Maggot
    http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/barndancer

  2. Re: realmaps

    this may be of intrest to you

    http://www.millican.info/er6.htm

  3. Re: realmaps

    The message <1139050038.249235.143520@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>
    from "Bioeddie" contains these words:

    > this may be of intrest to you

    > http://www.millican.info/er6.htm

    Depressing, though!

    Thanks. It was oneof the most useful things I had on the Psion and now I
    can't use it any more...

    --

    Arthur Marshall
    Caller for Traditional Dances