Psion 5mx Emulator for PC - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion 5mx Emulator for PC - Scion ; Is there such a thing as a Psion 5(mx) mmulator for PC which is legitimately and freely available? Ie, a program which I can run on a PC and emulates a Psion 5? If so, from where? Thanks in advance, ...

  1. Psion 5mx Emulator for PC

    Is there such a thing as a Psion 5(mx) mmulator for PC which is
    legitimately and freely available? Ie, a program which I can run on a PC
    and emulates a Psion 5?

    If so, from where?

    Thanks in advance,
    James

  2. Re: Psion 5mx Emulator for PC

    Try http://www.garethjmsaunders.co.uk/psion/emulator32.html

    I used the OPL one (25M) bit I see the Java one is smaller.

    Keith

  3. Re: Psion 5mx Emulator for PC

    ohsix wrote:
    > Try http://www.garethjmsaunders.co.uk/psion/emulator32.html
    >
    > I used the OPL one (25M) bit I see the Java one is smaller.

    Thanks Keith, works a treat!

    James

+ Reply to Thread