OPL32 Programmers' Guide - Scion

This is a discussion on OPL32 Programmers' Guide - Scion ; Does anyone know where I can find an OPL32 programmers' guide in PDF format? I can find plenty of tutorials and guides online, but I want something I can use whilst on the train, or away from the internet....

  1. OPL32 Programmers' Guide

    Does anyone know where I can find an OPL32 programmers' guide in PDF
    format?

    I can find plenty of tutorials and guides online, but I want something
    I can use whilst on the train, or away from the internet.

  2. Re: OPL32 Programmers' Guide

    Hi Stephen,

    Look on Martin Guthrie's site, , I think it's posted there.

    And there's more on Steve Litchfield's site, .

    Take care,
    Phil.

    "Time wounds all heels."

    http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html