Workabout MX comms - Scion

This is a discussion on Workabout MX comms - Scion ; I have a full RS232 cable (7 wires) What RS232 cable connections do I need to connect the workabout to a PC. (if not this one) I am using psiWIN but it is not finding the workabout. What settings do ...

  1. Workabout MX comms

    I have a full RS232 cable (7 wires)
    What RS232 cable connections do I need to connect the workabout to a
    PC. (if not this one)
    I am using psiWIN but it is not finding the workabout.
    What settings do I need to set the PC to?
    Workabout and PC are set to 19200 Baud,
    PC
    Data bits 8
    Parity None
    Stop Bits 1
    Flow control None

    running winXP pro on a 2GHz newish machine.

  2. Re: Workabout MX comms

    grafixmaster@hotmail.co.uk wrote:

    > I have a full RS232 cable (7 wires)
    > What RS232 cable connections do I need to connect the workabout to a
    > PC. (if not this one)
    > I am using psiWIN but it is not finding the workabout.
    > What settings do I need to set the PC to?
    > Workabout and PC are set to 19200 Baud,
    > PC
    > Data bits 8
    > Parity None
    > Stop Bits 1
    > Flow control None
    >
    > running winXP pro on a 2GHz newish machine.

    Have a look on the Psionteklogix website :

    http://www.psionteklogix.com

    --
    ,,,
    (._.)