PsiWin File converters - Scion

This is a discussion on PsiWin File converters - Scion ; Were the file converters used in PsiWin ever made available for programmers? I'm looking to create a programme which converts/ syncs Psion files to Lotus SmartSuite format under OS/2. The formats for the WIndows and OS/2 versions are identical, so ...

  1. PsiWin File converters

    Were the file converters used in PsiWin ever made available for
    programmers? I'm looking to create a programme which converts/ syncs
    Psion files to Lotus SmartSuite format under OS/2. The formats for the
    WIndows and OS/2 versions are identical, so the converters may be made
    to work. It would certainly save a great dea lof time!

    Failing that, what exe file actually performed the conversion? I may be
    able to write a wrapper for that.

    Regards,
    Stuart

  2. Re: PsiWin File converters

    Srtgray wrote:
    > Were the file converters used in PsiWin ever made available for
    > programmers? I'm looking to create a programme which converts/ syncs
    > Psion files to Lotus SmartSuite format under OS/2. The formats for the
    > WIndows and OS/2 versions are identical, so the converters may be made
    > to work. It would certainly save a great dea lof time!
    >
    > Failing that, what exe file actually performed the conversion? I may be
    > able to write a wrapper for that.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Stuart

    I can't help with PsiWin but you may find something of use:
    http://www.littlespikeyland.com/psionlink/
    Regards,
    JB

+ Reply to Thread