5MX AutoBacklight - Scion

This is a discussion on 5MX AutoBacklight - Scion ; I have set 5MX to turn on/off when opened/closed, but how do I set for backlight to come on automatically? -- Many Thanks Enquirer...

  1. 5MX AutoBacklight

    --
    Many Thanks

    Enquirer

  2. Re: 5MX AutoBacklight

    "enquirer" wrote in message
    > I have set 5MX to turn on/off when opened/closed, but how do I set for
    > backlight to come on automatically?

    Use PSLight5 by Kevin Millican.

    You can set the following:-
    Period on - battery power
    Period on - mains power
    Switch on - never, at set time, if ext pwr,at set time if ext pwr
    Switch off - timer, manual,if no ext pwr
    Time of day on
    Time of day off

    And it will also display a graph of battery voltage with use.

    PSLight5 is always the 2nd app I install on a 5, 5mx or 5mxPRO. (Macro5 is
    always the 1st on any EPOC Psion.)

    Alan Morris

+ Reply to Thread