memory & SIS - Scion

This is a discussion on memory & SIS - Scion ; Hi, Don't you run out of memory when you install too many apps on the internal ram (mines is only a 8Mo psion S 5). For the moment i lost all data (long story) but i remember that psiwin's SIS ...

  1. memory & SIS

    Hi,

    Don't you run out of memory when you install too many apps
    on the internal ram (mines is only a 8Mo psion S 5). For the
    moment i lost all data (long story) but i remember that psiwin's
    SIS installer install preferentially on the C drive. I would like to
    no-install, or install on the CF card ! likewise a DOS install
    needs 1.5 Mo from the C drive. thanks for reading,

    laurent hervé

  2. Re: memory & SIS

    I install almost all my apps on the D drive. While the installer, by
    default, always asks if you want an app installed on the C drive, it's
    simple to change the C to a D.

    Keith

+ Reply to Thread