One more obstacle to solve before my netBooks are fully revitalised:
I have upgraded EPOC to 1.05(450) UK - with all the nice ethernet stuff.
Problem is, this is a UK version, wereas my netBooks have Norwegian
keyboards, so now the key layout is not in synch with the OS, and besides
the 3 strange norwegian characters are no longer supported. Only the old
EPOC was made in a Norwegian version.

How can the character mapping and character set be changed?

I have been tipped about TwinKey, and I have also gotten a so-called
Scandinavian EPOC fix, but both of these are half-solutions.

Someone, somewhere must know how to do this?

Erlend