2connectu - Scion

This is a discussion on 2connectu - Scion ; Could anyone help me out with the settings to get 2connectu to work with windows xp, I manage to get a connection but the internet browser will not display the 2connectu menu. If this is not possible then could someone ...

  1. 2connectu

    Could anyone help me out with the settings to get 2connectu to work with
    windows xp, I manage to get a connection but the internet browser will not
    display the 2connectu menu. If this is not possible then could someone
    assist me with the settings to connect a 5mx to a pc without using Psiwin. I
    do have the serial connection cable but for administration reasons cannot
    instal Psiwin on the PCs I need to acces to transfer files.
    Many thanks
    PB

  2. Re: 2connectu

    Den 2005-10-22 19:57:46 skrev Paul Bell :

    > Could anyone help me out with the settings to get 2connectu to work with
    > windows xp, I manage to get a connection but the internet browser will
    > not
    > display the 2connectu menu.

    Sounds like you didn't start the 2connectU software on the Psion?

    Here is an article with some links about 2connectU which might help. I
    wrote the article and found the program useful for what you are trying to
    achieve.
    http://www.revoworld.com/dbShownews.asp?ID=690

    Erik Sandblom

    --