Psion 5mx to P910i SMS - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion 5mx to P910i SMS - Scion ; Hi Anyone know where I can find some info on sending SMS messages via my Ericsson 910i from my Psion 5mx? Regards Martin...

  1. Psion 5mx to P910i SMS

    Hi

    Anyone know where I can find some info on sending SMS messages via my
    Ericsson 910i from my Psion 5mx?

    Regards

    Martin

  2. Re: Psion 5mx to P910i SMS

    In news:42d3e8f1$1_2@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com,
    Martin typed:
    > Hi
    >
    > Anyone know where I can find some info on sending SMS messages via my
    > Ericsson 910i from my Psion 5mx?

    Hi
    1 Activate iR in p9xxx
    2 Launch Email2.00 on 5mx
    message; new; sms;
    TABkey to insert nb from Contacts; write your 150 caracters txt
    3 Send msg via iR

    HTH
    Jack

  3. Re: Psion 5mx to P910i SMS

    "J" <00@SPAM.NOT> wrote in message
    > In news:42d3e8f1$1_2@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com,
    > Martin typed:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Anyone know where I can find some info on sending SMS messages via my
    >> Ericsson 910i from my Psion 5mx?

    > Hi
    > 1 Activate iR in p9xxx
    > 2 Launch Email2.00 on 5mx
    > message; new; sms; TABkey to insert nb from Contacts; write your 150
    > caracters txt 3 Send msg via iR
    >
    > HTH
    > Jack

    I get an error doing that. It worked fine that way with other phones in the
    past (all on Orange) but the P910i it won't work. Rather typical of Sony
    Ericsson me thinks. Thanks for that anyway.

    Martin

  4. Re: Psion 5mx to P910i SMS

    In news:42d53905_1@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com,
    Martin typed:
    > "J" <00@SPAM.NOT> wrote in message
    >> In news:42d3e8f1$1_2@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com,
    >> Martin typed:
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> Anyone know where I can find some info on sending SMS messages via
    >>> my Ericsson 910i from my Psion 5mx?

    >> Hi
    >> 1 Activate iR in p9xxx
    >> 2 Launch Email2.00 on 5mx
    >> message; new; sms; TABkey to insert nb from Contacts; write your 150
    >> caracters txt 3 Send msg via iR
    >>
    >> HTH
    >> Jack

    > I get an error doing that. It worked fine that way with other phones
    > in the past (all on Orange) but the P910i it won't work. Rather
    > typical of Sony Ericsson me thinks. Thanks for that anyway.
    >
    > Martin

    Ye,
    Are the 10 digits of the Orange Server Centre Nb in due place on the
    Psion
    ie. Email Tools Accounts SMSsettings Advanced EDIT...?