Re: Psion Keyboard problem - Scion

This is a discussion on Re: Psion Keyboard problem - Scion ; Hi Alan The way I choose to post my replies, is one of choice, not one of regimental or dictatorship methods that you believe I and others need to adhere to. With out personal choice doesn't that make areas of ...

  1. Re: Psion Keyboard problem

    Hi Alan

    The way I choose to post my replies, is one of choice, not one of
    regimental or dictatorship methods that you believe I and others need
    to adhere to.

    With out personal choice doesn't that make areas of dislike, distrust
    and hate towards others happen or is this the kind of thing that you
    think every one should have instilled into them before they can live.

    Best regards
    Eddie

    bioeddie.co.uk

  2. Re: Psion Keyboard problem

    Thanks to all, After looking around I came to the conclusion that it
    should be the blue ribbon.
    I will try to fix it , otherwise I found a spare keyboard that will cost
    me 15 Gbp, it is quite cheap for repairing the little monster......

    Thanks again

+ Reply to Thread