Re: Psion Keyboard problem - Scion

This is a discussion on Re: Psion Keyboard problem - Scion ; Hi Richard Firstly let me thank you for all the help and advice you have given me over the past years. Secondly I believe this person called Alan hides behind a factious name inorder to conceal their true identity.. Over ...

  1. Re: Psion Keyboard problem

    Hi Richard
    Firstly let me thank you for all the help and advice you have given me
    over the past years.

    Secondly I believe this person called Alan hides behind a factious name
    inorder to conceal their true identity..

    Over the past years I have learned that it is better to assist than
    flame people in this news group, I say this because I for one should
    understand the consequences of it.

    The fact that I had done it many years ago when this group was at its
    heights does not excuse for what I did, but then if people constantly
    remind them selves of it how is one really going to learn the lesson.
    Surely it's better to forgive than to keep on at others for their
    mistakes.

    Yes I also agree that I make typos all over the place but then I do
    have learning difficulties with dyslexia, dyscalculia and dysphasia.

    But I can assist and do understand what a Psion user's need and that
    is often quick information which I share with other users all over the
    world, I don't ask for any thing in return but its nice when people
    offers information to my site, as this in return assist others.

    The one thing that these so called Psion Users did then and are still
    doing today is to use these gimmicky toys called Palms and pocket
    pc's, maybe this is where Alan comes into it, maybe he and is really
    a windows ce lover.

    Will they share their knowledge with the rest of the Psion community as
    I and many others have and allow people to learn from mistakes or will
    they just attack every Psion user that gives out information for free
    to this Psion community,

    Best regards
    Eddie

    bioeddie.co.uk

  2. Re: Psion Keyboard problem

    lmao again. My real name is on my post. Even my real surname You are using
    your real name? And hide your surname too!

    Look back at your past. It is you that is a problem. And your past habit of
    posting with pseudo identities to support yourself seems to have returned.

    "Bioeddie" wrote in message
    news:1121122734.635884.212570@o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi Richard

    cut>
    > Best regards
    > Eddie
    >
    > bioedie.co.uk

  3. Re: Psion Keyboard problem

    Hi Alan

    This will be my one of my last post to you Alan as all you seem to want
    to do is cause exasperation here.

    Take a look at my web site, you will see that I have even placed my
    phone number on the site and if you look even harder you will find all
    you need to know about me on there.

    I only have one name on the internet and it would not be too hard to
    find my real name or my home details plus all kinds of other details on
    me so what's the big deal, don't you believe in forgiving people
    for past mistakes.

    Me I believe in forgiving you as you should learn to for give me with
    out this agreement this world would be a sorrowful place to live with
    it we could all live life a lot more easily.

    Best regards
    Eddie

    bioeddie.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread