Export of notes out of an Revo - Scion

This is a discussion on Export of notes out of an Revo - Scion ; I am lookong for a possibility to export several hundred notes out of the jotter program of my Psion revo. I need a destination file format which allows me to import it into outlook to sync it with my PPC. ...

  1. Export of notes out of an Revo

    I am lookong for a possibility to export several hundred notes out of
    the jotter program of my Psion revo.

    I need a destination file format which allows me to import it into
    outlook to sync it with my PPC.

    If impossible, a copy'n paste procedure on a PC might be possible, too.

    Any ideas ?

    Thank you !

    Niels Bär

  2. Re: Export of notes out of an Revo

    Hi
    Try looking for
    Psi-Sync

    Best Regards
    Eddie

    "Niels Groth" wrote in message
    >I am lookong for a possibility to export several hundred notes out of
    > the jotter program of my Psion revo.
    >
    > I need a destination file format which allows me to import it into
    > outlook to sync it with my PPC.
    >
    > If impossible, a copy'n paste procedure on a PC might be possible, too.
    >
    > Any ideas ?
    >
    > Thank you !
    >
    > Niels Bär

+ Reply to Thread