Success with NTP on Series 3 - Scion

This is a discussion on Success with NTP on Series 3 - Scion ; Low and behold, yesterday, I succesfully used the NTP capability of the TOOLS.APP on the Series 3 internet software. I used time dot nist dot gov and it worked flawlessly, but trying a closer server would fail. I suspect that ...

  1. Success with NTP on Series 3

    Low and behold, yesterday, I succesfully used the NTP capability of the
    TOOLS.APP on the Series 3 internet software.

    I used time dot nist dot gov and it worked flawlessly, but trying a
    closer server would fail. I suspect that the Series 3 supports only
    certain older features of NTP and fails when it connects to servers who
    don't support such old stuff.

  2. Re: Success with NTP on Series 3

    Found a neat trick for the traceroute on the series 3 TOOLS:

    Use the TAB key to highlight a cell.

    You can adjust the column widths by pressing SHIFT and then the left or
    right arrow !!!

    (useful for the last column, the host names which can be longer than the
    default widths).

+ Reply to Thread