Hi there,
Recently acquired a Psion 5 (not MX) through eBay, must say that at first
blush I am impressed. Keyboard, CF support and AA batteries... what more
could a guy ask for ?
So I like Linux, and I've perused the webpage(s)
http://linux-7110.sourceforge.net/
but am wondering if anyone out there is actually using Linux on a plain
Jane Psion 5? 8megs seems like a fairly low amount of RAM... is it worth
attempting?Also, it doesn't look like the lower end of the spectrum
of the Psion series has a lot of work going into it. Is my observation
accurate?

--
Solar-powered Linux: Slackware 10.0, 2.6.11.7, Averatec 3250H1
RLU#272755