Help with psion 5 mx - Scion

This is a discussion on Help with psion 5 mx - Scion ; My psion has just stopped. I thought the batteries had gone and replaced both batteries. I also ran it from the mains but not a flicker. Any ideas what has happened - how to get a repair. (I live in ...

  1. Help with psion 5 mx

    My psion has just stopped. I thought the batteries had gone and replaced
    both batteries. I also ran it from the mains but not a flicker.

    Any ideas what has happened - how to get a repair.
    (I live in the West Midlands-UK)

    stroller

  2. Re: Help with psion 5 mx

    pinnock organiser services. you'll find the address with a web search or in
    the ng archives

    "Mick Jones" wrote in message
    > My psion has just stopped. I thought the batteries had gone and replaced
    > both batteries. I also ran it from the mains but not a flicker.
    >
    > Any ideas what has happened - how to get a repair.
    > (I live in the West Midlands-UK)
    >
    > stroller

+ Reply to Thread