Psion Netbook offers (Pulster) - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion Netbook offers (Pulster) - Scion ; Hello, some new offers from our Psion shop at www.pulster.de : Psion Netbook PRO, the new Windows CE.net unit. New in box, complete, 100% ok and 1 year warranty. Just 999 EUR ! Psion Netbook Classic, the original EPOC unit, ...

  1. Psion Netbook offers (Pulster)

    Hello,

    some new offers from our Psion shop at www.pulster.de :

    Psion Netbook PRO, the new Windows CE.net unit.
    New in box, complete, 100% ok and 1 year warranty.
    Just 999 EUR !

    Psion Netbook Classic, the original EPOC unit, like new 399 EUR
    Full working order, clean, cheacked, 1 year warranty.

    Both units in English, Spain or German language version available.
    Shipping is a flat 14,90 EUR for any country. Registered airmail DHL.

    Please email me for further questions or orders.

    Chris

    PS: in case the few readers left in this NG feel annoyed of my
    offers, I stop it immediately. Its no commercial spamming first hand,
    but offering great bargains for the true Psionist.

  2. Re: Psion Netbook offers (Pulster)

    "Christoph Pulster" wrote

    > PS: in case the few readers left in this NG feel annoyed of my
    > offers, I stop it immediately. Its no commercial spamming first hand,
    > but offering great bargains for the true Psionist.

    I would agree, getting hold of Psions is not that easy now.

    Alan

  3. Re: Psion Netbook offers (Pulster)

    I managed to buy a new Psion on e-bay recently for 275 which I
    thought a bargain. Some guy bought it for his son who had only just
    bought another to replace his dying machine... so it was hardly used.

    But those bargains are few and far between.

    Andrew

+ Reply to Thread